Friday, August 28, 2009

Toy Shopping with Ashley

The day has come. I couldn't make excuses anymore. It was our day to go toy shopping and it's the first time I'll see her by myself after our steamy night together. It wasn't easy to make the decision to just do it. I was a nervous wreck, worse so that when I'm about to meet a new boy toy. I didn't know how to behave or what to say. I've forgotten how to even breathe. I realized I have crush on her.

I have never had a girl crush before and I feel like I was new to the whole crush scene all over again. I was shaking inside and my palms were cold and sweaty. I gave her a hug then wondered if I should have given her a kiss. I also wondered if I should have walked her to her car when we were done shopping. I don't know how I should behave in this girl on girl relationship as I've never been on one.

She looked just as gorgeous as I remembered when she stepped out of her car. There's just something about the way she sways those hips when she walks that just so irresistible. So feminine, so sexy, so hypnotic and so begging me to take charge. I think she was a bit nervous too. We had dinner and a little chitchat. I was slowly regaining my composure and get off track again when she gives me those bedroom eyes. There was a lot of awkward moments and nervous laugh. I had a headache because I was so nervous but I made it out alive.

We made it to Lovers without touching each other. We giggled and oooohed and aaaahed at the different dildos and other sexy things. I ended up getting a bunny and she got a strap on. I wonder who she's gonna use it on? Hmmm... She sure was excited about it. I told her I was bringing my brand new strap on as well when we meet again and show our men our new toys. With that we parted with a hug and it was still awkward. I don't know if I should have kissed her. I am however anxiously waiting if she's going to take my offer of being my partner in crime in making my boy toy's fantasy of pleasuring two women at once come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment