Friday, August 28, 2009

So Unusually Happy

My heart if full. If feels like it can't contain the warm and fuzzy feeling inside any longer and it will burst. When it does, there will be butterflies, rainbows, confetti and sparkles everywhere. The sun finally comes out of hiding from behind the dark clouds.

Yes, that's how I'm feeling right now. So unusual, so unexpected but I welcome it with arms wide open. Was it the double tall latte? Is it because it's Friday? I think not. I've had lattes and Fridays before but I never felt like I do now. I think that's what makes this feeling so wonderful because it has no rhyme or reason, it just is. I'm usually this giddy and happy if I'm about to meet someone I really like spending time with or about to do something I really enjoy. That's understandable and expected but to feel this great and not know why makes me feel special. It's like being given an unexpected gift that I have wanted forever but couldn't afford.

I wish I can share it with everyone. I wish I can touch people and let them feel exactly what I'm feeling. It's so wonderful. *smiles* The best I can do is inform the world it does exist and it can happen to you when you least expect it. I wish it stays forever but for now, I'll just enjoy it and be grateful it came to me. Here's wishing I'll pass it on to you.

Have you ever felt like this before? If you know the reason why you're happy, that's wonderful too and I want to hear your stories. This world can use uplifting stories every now and then to give hope to the rest who have been unfortunate and to remind them the world still has good things in it and to not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment