Saturday, August 15, 2009

Helicopter Ride, Literally

Lee’s profile:

Gender: Man
Age: 39 years old
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Height: 6 ft 2 in / 187-190 cm
Body Type: Athletic
Smoking: I'm a non-smoker
Race: Caucasian
Eye Color: Blue

I met Lee around April of 2008 for drinks at a sports bar in downtown Seattle. I was only about a month into the swinging world. He was nice, very mellow and he sounded so much like one of my husband’s close friend. He worked for a local TV news channel at that time. He was one of their helicopter pilots. We were toying with the idea of me giving him a blowjob while he’s flying the helicopter. It sounded hot on paper.

He offered to give me a tour of the news channel building and a helicopter ride too. I couldn’t say no to adventure. We stayed in a conference room close to the rooftop which was almost always vacant. I was a nervous wreck with all the windows and door open. I was so afraid someone was going to walk in on us. He was very reserved the whole time just waiting for my signal. When I told him to take charge, boy, was I surprised! There were fireworks when we kissed and an oh so fluid rhythm. I found myself straddling him while he was sitting on a chair. I was very aroused as I was grinding my hips on him.

Even after he closed the blinds on the window, I was still very uneasy. So he took me to the closet and started wildly making out with me. He was kissing me hungrily which I really enjoyed while managing to take off my pants and thong. Next thing I knew, I was on the floor on all four while he was diligently licking and kissing my pussy and ass hole. That was a new sensation to me and made me feel a bit uncomfortable but it no doubt felt really good. I was soaking wet when he instructed me to get up. He picked me up and pinned me on the wall with my legs around him. That was another new thing for me and it sent me to orbit. There was no penetration yet at this point but I was so excited and the feeling of being suspended in midair and completely under someone’s control was just amazing.

The only missing is piece is a hard cock. Where was it you ask? I have no idea. Yes, he couldn’t get it up. He told me he was too concerned about someone walking in or someone calling him for duty which in about a few seconds did happen. He had to go fly the helicopter for some breaking news that they had to cover and I didn’t have enough time to put my thong back on so I stuffed it in my pocket while we hurried to the helicopter. For about half the time we were up there looking over the nice view of downtown Seattle and the water, I was still in disbelief of what just happened. Let’s just say I couldn’t fully appreciate the view or where I was because my mind was still in the hot, steamy closet.

We met again for coffee close to his place one afternoon. This time, I was intent on finding out just how good he feels when he’s hard inside me. Sadly, it still didn’t happen. It was difficult to not take it personally. Needless to say, I was very disappointed. He said it wasn’t me; he just has a mental block with women who have children. I didn’t understand why he even bothered with me when he knew that I’m a mommy from the very beginning. I was resentful for being his guinea pig. He supposedly moved to another state shortly after that. It was too bad because we really got along well outside of the bedroom. I had a good time with him at the museum once.

Earlier this year, I receive a text message from him after not hearing from him this whole time. He’s back in the Northwest and is now ready for me. I was then busy with another boy toy and I didn’t feel like opening myself up for another disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment