Friday, August 14, 2009

Roller Coaster Ride with Mr. DJ

Photo Source


My husband and I were at our swinger friend's birthday party about a year ago. I had one object of lust that night, the DJ they hired. He's 27 years old, 6'4 feet tall, brown eyes, dark hair, weighs 200 pounds and looked innocent enough to corrupt.

My girl friend pushed me towards his direction because I was too shy to do anything with the obvious attraction I had for him. I may be a swinger but I'm very shy. Yes, even after a few drinks, I still can't gather enough courage to come up to a guy and ask him to dance with me. So when I finally made it to his side, I was very nervous and pretended to be interested in his spinning. It ended with my friend giving him my phone number.

He never called me so I asked my friend for his MySpace account so I can contact him. He informs me that he just started a relationship and really want to see where it goes. I'm not one to break relationships just to serve my own selfish urges even though I really wanted him bad. I told him to let me know if it didn't work out.

Last week, I got a text message from a number I didn't recognize saying that I should check my MySpace. I knew it was him. I was touched that he saved my number. "What would you say if I told you I broke up with my girlfriend?" was the e-mail I received. I told him I'm sorry it didn't work out and I never thought this day would come.
On Aug 11, Tuesday, I met him for pizza and beer. He looked nice but not as cute as I originally thought but then again, it's been a year. He didn't recognize me either. I'd like to think I look better now than I did. We were both very nervous. He's the second non-swinger guy I have pursued and I wasn't sure how to go about it with him. He wasn't as innocent as I thought either. He likes to party and is quite naughty. It was a night of revelations. Underneath that sexy Nick-Lachey-hat is a balding guy. It added ten years on him. I'm not that shallow so I tried to not let that bother me.

We went back to his place and it went from awkward to even more awkward. Finally he kissed me but there was no fireworks or wobbly knees. We didn't have the rhythm. We went to his bedroom and I was hopeful. He has an average size tool and I couldn't wait to sample it. I enjoy giving oral sex. He was very quiet the whole time while looking at me with no expression on his face. It almost felt like I was sucking someone else's dick while he watched. He didn't seem to enjoy it at all. I was still hopeful. The actual sex was actually pretty decent. It felt good and he made me cum and was able to hold off until I got mine. He was a little rough at first but he listened and went to a rhythm that sent me to an orgasm. He was running his fingertips all over my skin. It was a nice tingly feeling. He also planted gentle kisses on my neck, back and arms. I really enjoyed that part.

While I was trying to catch my breath, he was clearly uneasy and asked, "now what?". I told him to relax and enjoy the moment. I can tell he was preoccupied. It must be weird for him to be with another woman after thirteen months of the same girl in that same bed we just fucked in. I also later found out that the ex-girlfriend asked him back in her life that morning. He didn't know what to do with me. I told him it's just sex and to not worry about a thing then he smiled and said this is so much better. Then he asked if it was OK to cuddle. That made me melt. I love a guy who likes to cuddle. There's nothing better after sex than lots of cuddling.

The whole night was a roller coaster ride. There were definitely some lows but there were some very positive things too. I was very hopeful that he was going to be my regular boy toy to replace the one I still miss very much. He fit the bill at first until I got to know the real him. Then again, I finally know what it's like to have sex with him and it was an overall good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment