Friday, August 7, 2009

Closing Time



The last day of my vacation has come. The curtains has closed to such a wonderful show that is entitled time away from work. I sure enjoyed myself more than I thought.

I took this week off with the major goal of getting my to-do list boxes checked. There wasn't supposed to be any play time that would distract me from my goal but I was too weak to say no to fun times. I have wasted countless times in the past by deviating from the goal and regretted it tremendously but not this time. This time, I somehow achieved balance. I don't know how I did it but I did. I was able to squeeze in time for fun and still got some of my chores done. I didn't get all of them done but enough to make me feel like I've used my time wisely.

No more vacation for me for the rest of the year and I need all the help and support I can get to get through this without falling apart. Yes, it can be that bad some days. For now, I take a bow to a well spent vacation full of relaxation, sexy fun, accomplishments and inner peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment