Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello Kitty Vibrator?!

Na-ah! What has this world come to? I couldn't believe my eyes when I came across someone's blog mentioning this particular vibrator. Un-fucking-believable! Why am I making such a big deal out of it? Because it just sounds all wrong, that's why. I'm not a prude, I'm a swinger for crying out loud but hello kitty vibrator? Really?! I guess when it comes to what turns people on, there's just no limit to the imagination.

When you say Hello Kitty, I think of innocent years. A time when I had no worries in the world and all I'm concerned with is playing, eating and sleeping. Yes, childhood. So the concept of our subject here is much like...I can't event think of anything to compare it to. It's disturbing to say the least that someone enjoys shoving that thing in their vajayjay and actually get satisfaction out of it. I can picture a cucumber or a banana in place of a vibrator but not something that reminds me of my carefree days.

Diversity manifests itself in so many ways, one of which is what people consider erotic. I wonder if that much diversity really does make the world go around. I don't judge, it's just not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment