Friday, June 26, 2009

Build Your Own Lover

I am a hopeless romantic. Always have been and always will be. I listen to Barry Manilow, Air Supply among many other sappy love song artists. I was listening to Frank Sinatra's Fly Me to the Moon one day and seamlessly started daydreaming. I was slow dancing with my dream man under the moonlight. It was then when I thought how incredible it would be if you can build your own dream man or woman like you would a teddy bear. If I had the technology, I'd be filthy rich beyond belief. What about my husband you ask? He's human, he makes mistakes and rubs me the wrong way once in a while. I'm guilty of those very same things. I'm talking about the perfect man here.

So humor me and let's pretend I have the capability. What would Mr. Perfect, man of my dreams be like? :) For starters, let's assemble the way he would look. He is 6'4" tall white, Brasillian or Latin man. He's not too muscular but he is lean. He has dark hair paired with long lashes and the most piercing blue eyes you have ever seen. He has a masculine face but has softness in it's feature. I prefer a clean shaven face but if he can pull off a little scruff then that's fine by me. He has no piercings nor tattoos, just naked as the day he was born. When he smiles, you can hear the angels singing in the background in celebration of his beautiful, straight white teeth. He has very strong shoulders and arms, the kind that enables him to pick me up and bring me to ecstacy up against a wall. I like big, manly hands as well to better hold mine when we're walking or to explore every inch of my body with. His legs are just as strong as the rest of him so can he support me better when we're having crazy sex. Last but not least of course is his man meat. I'd like it to be above average in size and length please. No horses please, I wouldn't know where to stick it if it's too big. I don't want to suffocate either when I'm enjoying it in my mouth. Afterall, skills has a lot more to offer than size. Trust me, I know.


Now that we got that part out of the way, let's complete the rest of my man. He brings me flowers just because he feels so lucky to be with me. Ok, this part might be farther from the truth than the physical portion of my dream man but just bear with me. He loves the same music I do. We never have to argue which station to listen to. He lives to make me happy and please me and never gets tired of doing so. He has a life of his own but never loses sight of where I fit in it. I never feel neglected or last on his list. He would cancel anything to accommodate my needs. Man! I am asking for a lot here. :) He has such a calming and soothing voice that I can listen to him talk forever. He enjoys talking about anything under the sun and is genuinely interested in what I have to say. He likes to hold me whenever he can. He's very affectionate in a romantic kind of way but can also be my naughty boy when I need him to be. He opens doors for me and treats me with respect for the most part except when he teases me once in a while. He has a sense of humor for sure and he makes me laugh until my tummy hurts. He can cook and he takes care of me. He gives me foot rubs and massages on demand and does so gladly. Touching me and making me smile is enough reward for him. Dang! where can I find this man? He also is a family man and loves my kids. He's a little boy in a grown man's body. Mr. Perfect is a very good provider, we never have to worry about our finances. Here it is ladies, his bedroom power. Mr. Perfect can love you long time. :) He's a sex machine. He's very intuitive with your body language. You don't need to give him directions, he just knows which buttons to push to bring you to cloud 9. He kisses oh so gently one moment and kisses with passion the next. His lips doesn't leave any part of you undiscovered. He can be so sweet and so gentle but can also yank your hair, spank your ass and fuck you from behind when you want him to. *sigh*

Well, there you have it, a little glimpse of my dream man. I'd be very surprised if there's a man out there who fit the profile from start to finish. All I know is I have a man at home and he may not be perfect but he loves me. He may not love me exactly the way I want him to but he is loving me the best way he knows how. Like the saying goes, "It's not about having what you want but wanting what you have".

No comments:

Post a Comment