Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's a New Day


Yup, I managed to crawl out of that dark hole once again. I can't help but think I have angels watching over me.

So with all the chaos and roller coaster of emotions I went through last night, this is what I got out of it. Other people would say this is a way God has spoken to me or answered my prayers in times of need.

See a need, fill a need. Funny how I got that from the animated film, Robots. Instead of an invention though, I'm doing solutions. So if I have a problem with something, I look at it as a development need then I jot down my goal followed by actions numbered one to three. I started a notebook just for that. Hopefully, I would keep going with it and not forget or get too lazy. So far, I'm seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel. :-)

Of course my ultimate solution which I always forget is when all else fails, PRAY. When I was younger and life seemed so much easier, that always did the trick. There's no reason why I shouldn't give it a try now.

No comments:

Post a Comment