Thursday, March 11, 2010

"I See Stupid People"

One of the things that irritates me is dealing with people who pretend they know what they are doing. I suppose they do this to make themselves look better. Unfortunately, I can see right through it and it just makes them look stupid and frustrates me to no end. It especially annoys me when it's my tax dollars that's putting food on their table.

I'm not talking about people with learning disability. I'm talking about people who are operating on very little knowledge on a certain subject then goes on acting like he knows more. Here's my message to people who fit the description.

If you don't know how to answer my question, don't waste my time by pretending that you do by giving me answers that are not relevant to my question. It's alright to admit you don't know the answer and simply direct me to someone who does. It saves us both time and saves you from looking like an idiot.

If any of you can relate, please share. I hope I'm not the only one who sees stupid people.

1 comment:

  1. I just had an discussion/argument with my husband on this topic. I don't think anyone will disagree with you here.

    ReplyDelete